Thursday, March 6, 2008
Pants Down at Chick Fil A
I can't believe I forgot this story in yesterday's blog entry. While Ian, Conor, Riley, Madeline, Ryan and Ty played in the play area at Chick Fil A, Anna, Laura and I sat at a table next to the glass visiting. From my vantage point, I was unable to see a portion of the play area. As we were enjoying conversation, another mom came up to our table and told us that the little boy in the blue shirt was naked. Of course, I bolted into the play area. All I can say is that I WISH I had a camera. There was Ryan, with his diaper pulled to his knees flashing everyone. He was like a statue, unsure what to do. I used every ounce of strength not to laugh. Turns out that sweet Conor thought it would be funny to pull Ryan's pants down. I was actually grateful to hear this, as I had already started envisioning running after Ryan in public places as he wrestled off his pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment