Aside from the wheat bran, oat, wheat flour, flaxseed, banana pancakes, we had a wonderful time celebrating the 4th of July. The day started with some great family veg time on the coach watching sports center and cmt with Daddy. Ryan buried Mommy with pillows, which Mommy loved. . .little did Ry Ry know Mommy was enjoying a rare mid-morning nap beneath all that stuffing. :) We then headed outside to ride bikes, play baseball and soccer, and garden a bit.
Mr. Andy twirls Ty and Jacob around and they squeal in delight.
Mr. Tim sneaks up on Madeline and gives her a scare. Madeline LOVES Mr. Tim.
Jackson, one of Ryan's bestest friends, is crazy in the water. The boy has no fear in the water. . .hence the vest. Perhaps 16 years from now we will be watching him in the water at the Summer Olympics. Knowing Jackson, his event will be the high dive. What do you think Courtney? :)
Our sweet friends. Check out Jackson floating on his back! And there is Madeline attempting to swim to Daddy without floaties.
Ty and his Daddy, Mr. Tim. Yes, Ty is actually standing on his Daddy's hands. Ty, also one of Ryan's bestest friends, LOVES the water and is already somewhat swimming. I'm actually really grateful that Tim and Anna are still friends. As I was playing with Ty in the water and helping him swim to his daddy, Anna told me to go ahead and let go. Duh?! What was I thinking. Of course Anna was joking, but I did not realize it and I let go of sweet Ty. Thankfully, it was momentarily and thankfully, Anna was very forgiving and Ty had no idea that Ms. Lauren almost abandoned him in the water.
Where are Ryan and Daddy. . .oh wait, that's them under the water!!!
Ryan now loves going under with Daddy and coming back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment