Saturday, August 30, 2008

Soccer

Our sweet little girl decided that she wants to play soccer. Last week she had her first practice and she loved it. When I asked her what her favorite part of the practice was, she told me that it was having Daddy with her. So sweet. It melted Matt's heart.

Madeline all decked out and ready to play.
Ry gives Maddie a hug of encouragement before she takes the field. Of course, Ry wanted to know where his soccer practice was, so. . .Mommy spent the hour directing Ryan's soccer practice on an adjacent field. The practice involved Mommy kicking the ball and Ryan chasing after it, and Mommy kicking the ball and Ryan chasing after it, and . . ..
Who is that flash of pink and purple beauty. . .it's Madeline dribbling the soccer ball down the field. So far, she is the only girl on her team.

1 comment:

Mind Madam said...

I am shocked! I didn't think a Princess would want to wear cleats! However, if I got to wear those beautiful shin guards, I might want to play, too! Madeline is amazing! Go, Girl!!

Love,
Grandma