The Lord is so sovereign and I am so grateful. When we were house hunting in Raleigh, I fell in love with a home off of Capital Blvd. It was my dream home. It had a beautiful porch and when you walked through the front door, you entered a large foyer with high ceilings. To the left was a large sitting room with glass, french doors, to the right was a spacious dining room, and in front was a large staircase and family room. Anyway, I'm rambling. Though I was disappointed when we pulled the contract from this house, I am so grateful that the Lord directed us to Breckenridge in Morrisville. Our neighbors are the best. On evenings when the weather is good, we are usually in the cul de sac between 4 and 6. The kids play and the moms talk and laugh and run after children. The husbands join us as they come home from work. It is such a blessing.
Tonight we had a girls' night at Shanda's house. We watched a movie and then. . .we played Rock Band. Shanda and I were on the guitars, Jennifer was on the drums, and Roxann and Tara (with baby Grady) alternated singing. We had a blast, as our babies slept and our husbands watched TV at home! Thank you Lord for these sweet ladies and the blessing of this neighborhood. Your gifts are so good. And tomorrow at 11am, everyone's coming to my house for lunch. The fun never ceases on Willingham Road in Morrisville. :)
1 comment:
We are the coolest desparate housewives in M-ville!!! :)
Post a Comment