Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hoop Da Hoop

There are many stories to share from our wonderful time in Florida, but one I must share before I forget.

As Susan (Grandma), Matt and I collapsed into chairs for a quick dinner at a Disney World eatery, Madeline and Ryan joined a mass of children hula hooping to some cheesy music.  Ryan ran in circles within the hula hoop trying to make it go round 'n round while Madeline swung her hips.  As Madeline was getting the hang of it, she yelled to us. . ."hey, look at me hoopdahooping". Though we were exhausted, it produced a great belly laugh for all of us and perhaps gave us the energy to walk the park for 4.5 more hours!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

jack calls it that too because of the Boz song. Maybe that's where she got it from? disney pictures soon, please! :)