Monday, April 20, 2009

An Egg Hunt in the Cul de Sac

All the kiddos pose for a picture.  When we began this yearly tradition, five of the children in this photo were not even alive yet!  Our neighbors continue to be a great source of joy and blessing.  As usual, the moms got together on Friday and filled eggs.  Saturday, the dads took the kids into the Brister's back yard while the moms. . .and Jeff. . .hid eggs.  Of course, Shanda was on her game and directing everyone.  Such a wonderful time.
The girlies.  
Chillin' with Daddy.  Ryan is probably contemplating how he's going to talk Daddy into ONE more piece of candy.
Our friends and neighbors, the Beckers.  We love them!
It's the girls.
Ryan, on the hunt.
Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud when Maddie started this.  It was too funny to see her with the basket on her head as a hat.  
Okay, Daddy, I want to know what you said to get them to giggle and make faces like this!  I'm sure it had something to do with poopie and underwear. 
Big sis and little bro.

No comments: