Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More Beach

Maddie loves baby Ellie.  She took picture after picture of sweet Ellie, and was always asking me or Daddy to take a picture of her with Ellie.  Her tender spirit is so precious.

Ry and Chase loved hitting the waves together.  As you can see, they were both fans of watching Jay on the boogie board.  I'm sad I did not get any pictures of the pair of them slapping each other's behinds.  Such boys!!!  I love it.

One of my favorite parts of our beach days was driving the 0.3 miles from our beach shell to our house. Matt would open the trunk of the minivan and the kids would pile in with all their sandy stuff. Without closing the trunk, he would blare "Hype Man (trudog)" by Toby Mac, a rap song.  Maddie and Ry had such a fun time singing along and jamming.  I know there were people thinking we were crazy, but it is one of our greatest memories from the beach.

No comments: