This Friday night we finally did it. After years and years of talking about it, we camped with the Windleys and other friends. Though it was A LOT of work for one night, and though we ALL retired to our tents at 9:30 when our children went to bed, it was totally worth it!
Madeline enjoys some playtime with sweet Hannah, in Hannah's unique, contained contraption. :)
Ryan and Jackson. Really, I have no idea why both these boys have their heads tilted back like this, but it's cute!
Zach, Jackson, Jacob and Ry look like they are investigating something. Stacy and Courtney graciously allowed the boys to play in their tents, which had air matresses. The boys loved it and were jumping all around. When we settled into our tent that night, which did not have air mattresses, Ry said, "I wish our tent was a bounce house, like Jackson's and Nate's".
Pastor Mike teaching the kids how to fish. I don't think they caught anything, but they had fun!
Man, Mr. Jamie is SO fun. No other daddy has a wing span like him!
No comments:
Post a Comment