Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Game Face


Matt has taught Ryan "game face".  When we tell Ry, "game face, Ry", this is the face he makes.  It cracks me up.  I'm so impressed that Matt thought to teach him this!

Okay, another funny thing Daddy has taught Ry.  You start with a mad or sad face.  You then vertically draw your hand down your face, and as your hand passes over your face, your expression changes from  sad/mad to happy.  See below for the result of the vertical hand pass.
So stinking funny!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I love it. Dan does the same thing with his hand where he changes his expression. I agree it's funny and kids love it when he does it. I can imagine him teaching that to our kids too!

Mind Madam said...

I am so enjoying this recent series of photos. Thanks so much! I know you are one busy woman, and therefore I really appreciate your taking time to satisfy my craving for pictures of the family!!!
Love to all, Susan/Mom/Grandma