Friday, April 2, 2010

General Bodyguard

If you attempt to call Ryan, "Ryan", he will promptly advise you that his name is NOT "Ryan" and that he is to be called "General Bodyguard".  He and Daddy play starwars legos on the wii and General Grevious (I have no idea how to spell this) has a bodyguard.  Ryan named the bodyguard, General Bodyguard, and he in fact is, General Bodyguard.  It's cute and a pain, especially since he won't write his name as Ryan or enter it in computer or leapster games.  General Bodyguard has a lot more letters than Ryan, and takes a long time for Mommy to spell out. :)  Our silly, silly, determined boy.

1 comment:

Mind Madam said...

I seem to recall a little 4-year-old boy who wanted to be called David and/or Tony Dorsett! Runs in the family, I guess. Also, I love the banner picture and wanted to comment on it--that Ryan looks like a determined Luke Skywalker piloting carefree C-3PO and R2D2 through a dangerous patch of space. However, if he is General Bodyguard, that explains it!!
Happy Easter to my Wells
Love, Susan/Mom/Grandma