Sunday, June 19, 2011

Piano Recital 2011

Our sweet girl had her first piano recital On June 10th.  She played Jesus Loves Me and On Wings of Song.  Matt and I are so proud of her.  She has been taking lessons with Mrs. Brown since January and doing a fabulous job.  She is diligent about practicing, and has become quite the piano player.


What a pretty girl.  I love this picture of her.  She told us that she was so nervous, but you would never guess.  She walked up to the piano and so confidently played her piece.  These new dangly earrings were purchased just for the special event.  And Mommy and Daddy surprised her at the end of the recital with a pair of birthstone earrings.

Playing her piece.

A duet with Mrs. Brown.


1 comment:

Marjorie said...

she looks so grown up, my precious granddaughter!! Wish I could have been there, at least I heard her practice.