| Sweet Ms. Marissa, surprised us on a Thursday night and came to Madeline's soccer game. What a treasure this young college student is. This summer she is living with us, as she participates in the City Project with the Summit, and we are so blessed to have her. Though she had a long day ahead of her, she woke up early this morning to join us at Madeline's last soccer game. She is so special. Madeline and Ryan especially love having her here. We are so grateful for this older, godly influence in their lives! |
2 comments:
Way to go Madeline!!! I'm a little bias to the sport of soccer...so extra excited that Madeline plays and enjoys it!
I love seeing my friend's blogs on the 'dashboard' when they update it. :)
Way to go Madeline! I am a little bias to the sport of soccer... I am so happy Madeline plays and enjoys it!
I love seeing updated blogs on the 'dashboard'
:)
Post a Comment