Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dunkin Donuts

What do Mommy, RyRy and Lilly Grace do while Daddy and Madeline head off to camp?  We start out at Dunkin Donuts.  I love surprising the kids with special treats and trips.  When Ry woke on Saturday morning, I told him to get dressed because we were going to Dunkin Donuts.  He was so excited and it was such a delight to bring him.  We did not care that it was raining and we got soaked as we walked from car to store. 
Nothing like the Manager's Special. . .can you tell that there is a TV with sports on in the background.  This boy is just like his daddy.

Yum!
While the others were away, we also went to the NC State Vet Open House with the Sullens, watched a movie, and made a trip to Goodberry's.  And we must not forget the UNO.  Ry and I love playing together.  My sweet, sweet boy.

No comments: