Monday, November 19, 2007
Poo Poo in the Potty
Guess who had his first poo poo on the potty. Our little Ry guy! I was so encouraged by this that I decided to put him in big boy pants yesterday afternoon. He stayed dry for hours with Matt and I continually asking him if he had to use the potty. Of course minutes before our Bible study started I was sopping up pee on the carpet of the family room. The difference between Madeline and Ryan is laughable. When Madeline pee peed in her panties for the first time, she sobbed and from that point on she kept her panties dry and was potty trained in weeks. Ryan's reaction was quite different. Actually, there was no reaction by Ryan. It was Daddy who noticed the stream falling onto the carpet and ran him into the bathroom. I have a feeling that we have a ways to go, but oh well, it was worth the shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment