Thanksgiving Dinner 2007
Thanksgiving Oatmeal!
Could not resist posting this picture. Matt and I LOVE when Ryan makes this face. The boy has so many funny facial expressions!!! He is just very expressive and knows how to get a laugh. My sweet, sweet Ry guy. If you look closely, you will see Sarah, the hermit crab, out of her shell on the blue piece of paper. I hate to brag on my own pets, but she is the most social crab I have ever known!
Movie Night at the Wells' with the Brister boys. We watched Meet the Robinson's and ate LOTS of popcorn (actually, only the Wells' ate lots of popcorn :))
We all had dentist appointments this week. Poor Daddy has three cavities to be filled, but he has to wait until January 1. . .renewed FSA funds. Madeline did GREAT. This was her second time at the dentist. Though all night she kept telling us that she did not like what the dentist painted her teeth with (it was a fluoride treatment). What a cute and clever description.
Oh my, almost forgot. We had to have the kissing conversation with Madeline and her sweet friend Chase yesterday. Matt heard them upstairs playing and talking about kissing on the lips. Quickly, I called them down the stairs and told them that kissing is very special and that we only kiss people in our family. Later that night Daddy told her that if any boy wants to kiss her, he has to first ask Daddy. Madeline asked if even Grandpa Steve had to ask Daddy. Very cute. Needless to say, Mommy will follow Madeline and friends upstairs when they decide to play in her room.
Have not yet decided if we are heading out on Black Friday. There is a great deal on a big George Forman grill and Mommy REALLY wants a big food processor since her blender broke yesterday. We'll see. . .
1 comment:
Lauren...Thanks for this wonderful Thanksgiving blog featuring my favorite NC family!! Ha. I am so very thankful for all of you; you are truly one of God's best blessings in my life. The Marshall's and I had a very nice Thanksgiving; the weather was beautiful. Food was yummy. I think I would have liked the pumpkin ice cream pie. Go figure!
Ha. All the best, Love Mom.
Post a Comment