Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mohawk Mania




Yes, it's true. Ryan has a mohawk. When Daddy first suggested it, I said NO WAY. Of course, he persisted and I finally gave in. Though, this is not my hair cut of choice for my sweet boy, I admit that it is funny. On Friday night, Matt was walking ahead of me in Target. As a couple passed Matt and the kids, the women said to her husband, "Did you see that little boy". Ha, ha, ha. I got a good laugh and was even bold enough to tell her that my husband gave my little boy a mohawk. We still have hope that Tim and Anna might give Ty a mohawk too. Come on Tim and Anna, they could be BFF's!!! And imagine the fun we will have in 20 years when we show their girlfriends and wives these pictures. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Junior Stud Muffin!

The Faircloth Five said...

i love his hair! he looks super cute! it makes me wonder...should i give luke a mohawk???

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I wish Andrew or Jacob would let me do that.