Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Lynn!

Look at those beautiful ladies.  Jen and Amanda pose with birthday girl Lynn.
The guys (Mike, Jamie, and Matt) feeling happy after a meal of bbq, beans, hushpuppies, and fried okra.  Thank you Lynn for introducing us to fried okra. . .it was delicious.  
Sweet girlies--Stacy, Courtney, and Christy.
Jamie cuddles baby Zach, and Matt holds sleeping Kate-Kate, while Stacy and I chat and the Flynn's hit the dance floor (with the Chandler's, Joyner's, and Windley's).
Me and my girl.  I can't get enough of her!!!
This is not a hug. . .it is a burly, man hold. :)  Jackson and Ryan are such good friends.  They love spending time together.  After the adults finished dancing the boys ran circles around each other on the dance floor, squealing as they ran.  I pray one day, as they get older, they will spur each on to godliness.

No comments: